Details for Clubs
If you would like to run a junior programme at your local school(s) as a great way to introduce our sport to young people in a coordinated and simple manner, we suggest the following course of action.
- Contact your local school(s).
- Give them a copy of the 'School Information Brochure' so they can learn more about the programme.
- Purchase any equipment needed.
- Train up Development Coaches to deliver the programme.
- Work with the school to promote the programme to parents with the 'Parent Information Leaflet' so that they understand more about the programme.
- Run the programme and enjoy!
- At the end of the programme you can print out a 'Certificate' for all of the participants with information on how to join your club on the back.
- You can also ask the teachers for feedback using the 'Teacher Feedback Form'.
Don't forget that KiwiSport Funding could be used for delivering this programme and remember to keep the relationship running with the school(s) so that they will want to run your boccia programme every year!